Female students are invited to participate for free in testing innovative tools for training in the field of digital skills in the cultural and creative economy.Participants will receive an in-depth insight into state-of-the-art skills and knowledge of the new digital technologies applied to the cultural heritage, then will test them in a practical way in the business field giving researchers and companies valuable feedback.
The registration is open from 1st July to 31st August (12:00 am), 2023.
Female students will be informed about selection results in 7 days after the call is closed. The selected female students will be provided access to the e-learning platform, with the loaded OERs and the additional tools. The Open Education Materials are about to develop the target skills related to the topics:
- TRENDS AND CHALLENGES IN THE DIGITAL TRANSITION OF THE CULTURAL SECTOR: Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technologies, Internet of Things, Big Data
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES THAT VALORISE THE CULTURAL ASSETS: AR, VR and Human Computer Interaction, Augmented and Mixed Reality, XR applied to the cultural sector
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES: ADVANCED SOLUTIONS - UXD: User Experience Design & UCD: User-Centred Design, Open Access platform
- SUSTAINABILITY IN THE CREATIVE AND CULTURAL SECTOR
Female students will be included in the on-field experiences:
- Creative and Cultural Industries check-ups (to understand the ways and means by which Creative and Cultural Industries can be guided in defining their strategic routes of digital transformation of production, communication, cataloguing and diffusion activities of cultural contents. A list of companies will be provided by Partners. Students will select one or more company, subjecting them a questionnaire, collecting and analyse the data and preparing a final report).
- Work Based Learning Session in which the students will become true protagonists of digital innovation by evolving their mindset. On the basis of the as is - to be analysis carried out in cultural organisation, the will develop new digital communication solutions to innovate their products/services
At the end of the training experience, expected for December 2023 students will receive an attendance certificate. The aforesaid program may undergo some variation in the dates.
|Access to the online materials
|from 1st September, 2023
|Undertake company check-ups
|from 1st October to 31st October, 2023
|Participating to the Work Based Learning Session
|from 1st November to 31st November, 2023
|Testing (OERs quiz, Check-ups report and cultural digital stories production)
|within 20th December, 2023
According to the project, 90 female students from all Europe would be included into three phases:
- testing the OER (Open educational Resources) and the teaching materials available on the web platform;
- carrying out Check-Ups in some Creative and Cultural Industries to analyse their digital transformation processes;
- participating in the Work Based Learning Session to develop an innovative digital communication solution.
- any European University female student who can prove citizenship in any European country;
- female students of the 1st and 2nd Bologna cycle (Bachelor and Master programmes);
- 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor program female students or Master students in their 1st or 2nd year;
- Female Students enrolled into humanistic study programmes (Languages, Cultural Heritage, Arts, Archaeology, History, Philosophy, Economics, … ) at any European University
The merits of an applicant are evaluated as follows:
- Preference will be given to female students from humanistic study programmes (Languages, Cultural Heritage, Arts, Archaeology, History, Philosophy, Economics, …) in the order as written in this article;
- English Language level;
- Female Students, who have been on Erasmus+ exchange during their studies but not later than in the last 3 years, will be given the priority;
- If there are unbalanced applications, the preference will be given to the gender that is less represented in the sample;
- Female Students, who have the average of marks in academic year 2022/2023 more than 8 will be given priority.
Maximum number of points is 4, 1 point for each matched Selection Criteria, as follows:
|No. of points
|English language proficiency
|The average Academic Mark
Students will be informed about selection results in 7 days after the call is closed. Any complaint can be placed on 7 days after result communication and will be treated by the academic members of the Digital Womanist project.PLEASE NOTE: The partnership reserves the right to keep the call open if the number of female students is not reached and will inform potential users through the communication channels of the individual partners.